In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules below.
When paying the reservation or the full price of your stay, it is assumed that you are familiar with the house rules and that you will fully adhere. Failure to comply with the house rules may result in cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
- Upon arrival at the apartment submit identification documents of all guests for tourist registration.
- Tourist tax is not included in the price of the apartment and it is 0.60 Euros per person / per day. Children under 12 years are not obliged to pay tax, and the ones between 12 and 18 years are applied a discount of 50% (0.30 Euros per person/per day).
- If you have reserved an apartment, please plan your arrival after 14:00. (Unless otherwise agreed with the owner).
- On the day of departure we kindly ask you to leave the apartment until 11:00 AM, if you stay longer you will be obliged to pay for another day without the possibility of further stay in the accommodation. (Unless otherwise agreed with the owner).
- The price of the apartment for the entire period will be charged prior to the start of using the same. (Unless otherwise agreed with the owner).
- The host (owner) has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest’s personal property, without prior notice and permission from the guest.
- The owner is not responsible for the guests’ personal belongings, but will do everything in its power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers, if any.
- You are required to leave the apartment you rented in the same condition as you found it upon arrival: clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Guests who intentionally cause damage to property will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage.
- On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to check all rooms and house appliances to prove that they are not damaged. Only then is the guest allowed to depart.
- Guests are given house keys and are recommended to keep house locked at all times. The owners are not responsible for the theft and negligence.
- It is not allowed to bring into the apartment flammable and explosive things and things with strong or unpleasant smell.
13 Pets are allowed in the apartment only with a prior arrangement with the owner.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior inside and around the house. In the event of any accident, the consequences are borne by themselves.
- Upon entering the apartment guests are required to leave the deposit in the amount of 100,00 EUR (cash). The deposit will be returned to the guest when leaving the apartment, if the apartment is returned undamaged and in the condition as it was upon arrival. In the event that the apartment is returned in a messy and damaged condition, the host can keep part of the deposit.
- Upon payment of the reservation or the total price of stay customer is familiar with the house rules and agrees to its obligations and conditions.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US FOR YOUR HOLIDAY!